Crystals that can go in water
- Clear Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Smokey Quartz
- Carnelian (though NOT safe in salt water)
- Rutilated Quartz
- Tiger's Eye
- Black Obsidian (FYI: can break in EXTREME cold or hot water temperatures)
The crystals listed above are a great place to start and are especially safe when in polished, or tumbled form. Always double check when it comes to salt water, because salt can be corrosive!
Crystals that can't go in water
- Fluorite (especially SALT water)
- Tangerine Quartz
- Opal (although Australian Boulder Opal is generally safe, because it not porous)
- Labradorite (I've safely placed Labradorite in water in short bursts and it was fine, but do not count on my experience being the norm)
Many of the crystals on the unsafe list will completely dissolve when place in water, or they will lose their shine. Either way, play it safe when it comes to these minerals and ALWAYS DYOR (do your own research).
Does It Matter on Which Wrist I Wear My Crystal Bracelet?
Yes, it does matter on which hand you wear your crystal bracelets, it depends on your intention. Wear your crystal bracelets on your left wrist if you want to absorb the crystal's energy into your aura. We recommend wearing the crystal bracelet on your right wrist when you want to remove negative energies or manifest specific positive energies that resonate with your crystal.
For example, if you want to wear a Rose Quartz bracelet, you have two options. Whether you wish to absorb the energy of the crystal into your aura and you wear the bracelet on your left wrist, whether you want to manifest and radiate more love, compassion, kindness, then you'll wear the bracelet on your right wrist.
We recommend removing your jewelry when exercising.
Some crystals may fade in the sun or change colors with wear. Embrace the transformation!